Friday, June 12, 2009

Why use a real estate agent who is also a real estate investor?

I am a real estate agent and a real estate investor in the Stone Mountain, Georgia (Dekalb County area). I specializes foreclosures, bank owned and discounted properties. I know everyone is looking for a deal! In the Stone Mountain, GA in dekalb county which is a suburb of Atlanta there are lots of deals. The big question is do you know when it is a deal? I have had several clients looking for homes in the Dekalb County area and they think that they have found a deal but after evaluating the property, the contract and conditions I sometimes find that a deal is really not a deal. Remember this, if you are looking for a home in the Stone Mountain, Georgia area and you are looking for a deal; the great deals are the ones that you create. It may not start out as a deal but you can make it one. Let me be your real estate agent. Visit my website at www.stonemountaingeorgiahomes.com where you can search for foreclosurses, discounted and bank owned properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment